Entr'acte's Pacific Voyage/Costa Rica to Galapagos
Sale Price: $29.95
An entertaining adventure story of two musicians headed to Tahiti in a 27 foot sailboat, Entr'acte. While preparing to transit the Panama Canal, they discovered severe damage as a result of a hit and run collision. Rather than returning home they chose to transit the Panama Canal and voyage on to Costa Rica to make repairs. After six months of enjoying the Costa Rica Yacht Club, the people of Costa Rica and the beauty of the country, they ventured out into the Pacific bound for the Galapagos. A ten day voyage of light winds finds them crossing of the Equator. Arriving in the Galapagos they set to work exploring the islands and learning about the land and sea life offered. Many day excursions to the various islands gave them a great Galapagos experience. The story ends with Entr'acte's departure for the Marquesas and Tahiti.This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- Energy Futurist Jack Uldrich to Keynote Series of Utility Industry Events
- LCOE for Wind & Solar PV Market Examined in New GlobalData Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
- Gamesa, Harvest the Wind the Network Collaborate on First Distributed Wind Project
- Video Borescope Company Breaks New Ground with the Industrys Only Onsite, No-cost, No-obligation Demo Program
- Wind Energy Update: Wind energy supply chain best practice from the oil and gas industry